Business Visa Services

The Canadian Federal and Provincial governments are constantly introducing new laws and programs to ensure successful resettlement for the immigrants. There are numerous options under which you may reach and settle in the maple country Canada.

The most popular being Skilled Worker Class under Federal, PNP Programs, Business and Student Visa,CAN ACCESS IMMIGRATION SERVICES(CAN) assist you in choosing the best option for Canada Immigration.

The Options are summarized as follow :-
Permanent Residency Under Skilled Category
Immigration programs for professionals and workers under Canada Federal, Quebec Skilled Worker Program, Manitoba Skilled Provincial Nominee Program, Alberta Skilled Worker Program and Canadian Experience Class.

Business/Investor Immigration
Business owners and investors Canada open its doors under Business Federal programs like Entrepreneur category and Self-Employed category besides various Business Provincial Nominee Programs offered Quebec, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island etc.

Study Visa
You aspiring to Study in Canada ? The maple country has evolved into a world class destination for students aspiring world classeducation in North America.

Visitor Visa
The visitor visa or TRV (Temporary Resident Permit) are country specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes.

Family Class Visa
With your spouse or Close relative in Canada as Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident can sponsor their near & dear ones to join them

Judicial Review Appeal
If your case has been rejected on baseless grounds, we have the expertise to represent you case for judicial reviews. If you have any query on Citizenship, get in touch with us.

Post Landing Services
Immigration is just 30% of the entire settlement Process. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive & customized placement & settlement to